- We believe that man and women are biologically different, but perfectly complementary, and thus support traditional family values.
- We condemn gender-division ideology, because we abhor the victim-mentality mindset that gender ideologues invariably promote.
- We believe that the big state has sought to emasculate men & boys.
- We are unyielding advocates of free speech and we seek to defend the free and open society against its enemies.
A Sampling of Men & Boys' Issues
- The suicide rate of males is 3.8 times that of females, with suicide being the most frequent cause of death in males under 45.
- 90% of rough sleepers are male.
- Young men & boys are at a systemic disadvantage within the education system, from age 5 to university.
- There exists grossly inequitable treatment of men & women in the criminal justice system. The sex gap is larger than the race gap. 3 out of 4 incarcerated men would not be in prison if treated like women.
- Due to lowered standard of evidence in rape cases, females are rewarded by the legal system when launching false accusations of sexual misconduct against males.
- Actual sexual assault of males, especially when committed by females, is ignored.
- Men have no paternity rights, and as such, paternity fraud is rife.
- Family courts discriminate outrageously against men; 1 in 3 fathers do not live with their children, typically against their wishes.
What We Do
In short, we provide a support network for men facing any of these injustices or likeminded men & women who would like to help fight against some of these injustices. Some examples of what we can do are listed below, but please don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything specific we can help you with, whether for yourself or someone close to you. If we cannot help you, we will strive to find and direct you to those who can.
- We offer help with the arduous and draining bureaucratic processes that you may need to get support from other services (when they exist).
- We offer friendship and an ear to men who are going through stressful or trying times.
- We hope to provide pro bono legal services or advice once we have some lawyers in our midst (perhaps you), as well as donations for legal fights.
Are you willing to help us? We welcome supporters, male and female, who share our outlook. You can reach us in the following ways:
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org